When talking about learning something, here are common excuses:
#1: I can’t find time to go to offline courses
Truth is: With the support of online learning platform, learning new skills has never been easier. You can learn anytime anywhere you like.
#2: I find good courses but they are costly
Truth is: Many courses on Udemy are free or as cheap as a cup of Starbucks
#3: I’ll learn later
Truth is: You are procrastinating things (me included :-)). Let’s be honest, how many time when your”later” becomes “never”? My advice is don’t wait, just take action…now!
I have good news for you today: Udemy is offering $15 coupon course this November. It means that:
“All courses on Udemy will start at just $15”
Btw, if you don’t know about Udemy, here are some quick notes:
- Udemy is currently having around 12 million students enrolled in their courses and they have over 40,000 courses for you to choose from. They have a few hundred of software testing related courses there too.
- They provide low-cost courses (many free courses too), but that doesn’t mean the quality is low.
- It’s an online platform, so you can learn at anytime and anywhere you like.
Best Software Testing Courses on Udemy to Check Out
In an effort to help you take your testing knowledge to the next level, I recommend these 3 courses on Udemy so that you can enroll and start learning. These are the most-rated and most enrolled courses, so you can’t be wrong with them:
Software Testing: The Best Guide To Get A Job in Technology
- Description: This course will help you learn software testing and quickly land a job in a technology company without any coding knowledge or experience
- Rated: 4.6/5
- Students enrolled: 557 students
ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Description: An online course to be an ISTQB certified tester & Learn Software testing basics in 1 day by an ISTQB training provider
- Rated: 4.3/5
- Students enrolled: 1,805 students
Selenium WebDriver With Java – Novice To Ninja + Interview
- Description: If you are familiar with manual testing and want to expand your knowledge to test automation (Selenium), this course is for you.
- Rated: 4.6/5
- Students enrolled: 1,686 students
(Discount will end soon, so take action now!)
Can’t find the course you like, here are quick steps to explore more courses on Udemy:
- Navigate to Udemy site and create your account if you don’t have one (Don’t worry, it just takes you 1-2 minutes).
- Search for keywords like “software testing” (or any keyword you like)
- Look for high-rated courses only (it’s also recommend checking out the reviews and seeing how people saying about the course)
- Pick up the course you are interested in and start learning
- ..and that’s it
PS: The link above is an affiliate link. It means that if you decide to learn the course, I’ll get commission (without extra charge for you)