Old topic with new question…
Many articles and discussions have been created for this topic and most people agree that they are different. However, all the discrimination was quite confusing and not clear enough in definition term.
I bring the topic here to dig again… any feedback?
A bug with full information is always good. However, in many projects I had chances to work with dev team as internal and external tester. I have two kind of dev:
1. They like quick bug and no need full description, sometimes just image is enough.… Continue reading
“How many test cases are enough?”
I guess this question was raised many and many times and no best answer for all the cases. What’s your idea?
Let's look at these cases below:
– A website for children but has boring colors
– Wrong grammar in a web page content
– A login link not on the top of all pages but is hidden inside a main menu
– A button does not has tooltip (even in the mockup) but looks very easy to confuse
Sometimes I am requested not to raise them (even by leader).… Continue reading